3.5.06

Stopping with smoking with the help from Sam

Young and very promising Wizard Samuel coasted anti smocking spell on me. It worked only for one week first time, but now after he grunted me with his image - it will work for sure.
Everyone ,who want to stop smoking ,just look at this picture- it has paranormal powers ,that possessed by some of the young wizards and witches from Love Generation.If you want to know how it works -check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis

AND THIS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_%28paranormal%29




SORRY SAM, I MISSPELLED "CIGARETTES", BUT THIS DOESN'T CHANGE A THING.:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a real guy,that you know,or he is a model from a magazin? :).Is he fom Ghent or Moscow?.I also want to stop smoking ,but meeting him in person will do better ;) Svetlana K

Kirill Pokrovsky said...

well ,sveta i will tell him - i also think this yong man can be a model - he has enough charisma, but i am not a dating agency here ;)
it's about hypnotism and "natural magnetism."
Yes ,he is real person from Ghent and we met at the birthday party of my friend.His way of thinking impressed me, so I asked him to help me with my addiction to nicotine.Ok i will ask him ,if he is interested in meeting russian girl :)

Anonymous said...

I think tis person is really a model ! Because it's a friend of mine ! So I just know it ! lol
His exgirlfriend told me that Sam (our wizard) learned her to stop smoking. Vladimir will also know this magicus !