8.5.06

Urga _ SWEAR THIS IS NOT JUST A NOSTALGIA


This is not a nostalgia, swear not a nostalgia.
And not only because my friend born in Chernomorsk-( a little town on the North of Crimea on the Black Sea with the climate of South of France ),where I spend best holidays of my childhood (no, we didn't know each other back then) , surprising me not only with books of Leo Tolstoy and Dostoevsky but Carlos Castaneda and Osho
on his coffee table and amassing bass-balalaika in his hands, natural lieder and fellow mage, - now
successful entrepreneur- ANDREY KIPKALOV formed the band and the legendary "Urga"salon.
And not because another Andrey - ANDEY RATSIBORZHINSKY -virtuoso violin player from Antwerp with his ironic smile and easy going character is always a good company.
And not only because we play together traditional Russian songs, that we know so well, so we don't have to rehearsal too much - (it's like playing traditional jazz standards), but mostly because it is a grate FUN for us and the audience ,so be it is a party or a big festival. Please don't be surprised if you find my name on CD
or among the members of the band on official page
Talking about nostalgia- Russian team of Gooooooogle recently provided us with the excellent map of this grate city, surprisingly honest and deadliest -every house is numbered (!) if you choose "map" or "hybrid" options, every object is there.
So, if you want to see my home town from the sky as I did tonight -going from please to place, finding buildings and monuments, following my memories and sending greatness to my friends and family who live, among almost 15 million people under this Gerald -
Zoom in, find the place where I was born and trigger my "karma optimizer" - follow the white rabbit
Thank you my fellow wizards and witches -
deeply appreciated.
moscow
TO HAVE AN IDEA HOW LARGE THIS CITY IS JUST TAKE A LOOK ON MOSCOW METROONE OF THE STATIONSRED SQUARE

http://gotorussia.vand.ru/2.phtml

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is in Russian there :) only spys will inderstand :)